This box includes 4x500gr. packages of the Organic SPAGHETTI N.06 Pasta Toscana bronze drawn.
In the respect for the man and the environment this Pasta is entirely produced in Tuscany using the best organic wheat semolina cultivated in the region without pesticides and chemical fertilizers according to the old farming tradition.
This Italian pasta production process that combines tradition and innovative technology with bronze drawing and slow drying at low temperatures give our pasta the right roughness, “al dente” cooking and superior organoleptic properties.
A conscious choice that lets us taste a product with a high nutritional value in full respect of the environment.
- Made with 100% Tuscan durum wheat cultivated according to organic standards
- Rough and porous surface. Bronze drawn and dried at low temperatures
- Product with high nutritional value
Innovative production technology and bronze drawing make a premium quality pasta with a rough surface that holds the sauce perfectly. The “Agriqualità” mark, granted by the Region of Tuscany certifies that this product is made using integrated agricultural techniques and safe conservation and packaging practices.
Discover more products from Squisito to create your delicious recipes:
- The Italian classic line of Pasta Toscana
- A delicate extra virgin olive oil from Apulia region
- San marzano POD tomatoes produced as a numbered edition
- Tomato Purée San Marzano POD numbered edition
- Chianina beef ready made sauce from Tuscany, Italy
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COOKING
Pour pasta into boiling salted water (5 lt. for 500 g of pasta). Stir and boil for about 9 minutes for Penne Rigate, Spaghetti and Fusilli, 11 minutes for Tortiglioni. Drain well. Add your favorite sauce. Mix and serve.
COOKING AL DENTE:
Spaghetti: 9 minutes
Ingredients: Organic Durum Wheat Semolina, Water
Average nutritional values
Energy: 1593 kj - 378 kcal
FATS OF WHICH: 1,9g
FATTY ACIDS 0,8g
Carbohydrates of whic: 76g
Ingredients and average nutritional values indicated by the producer.