This product is delivered in a box who contains 6x 0,75Lt bottles of wine.
How was born this wine?
Grandine in Italian language mean "hailstorm", this wine was born due to the natural cause well described in the name: the vineyard had been planted to produce a passito but was hit by an hailstorm.
During the dry vinification test the farmer appreciated the freshness and minerality characterized by wonderful aromatic notes that make it appealing and decided to convert the vineyard production to this great white wine instead the passito wine.
L'Aietta by Mulinari family is the smaller and exclusive winery of the Montalcino village in Tuscany region of Italy.
White wine, name: Grandine
Farmer label: L'Aietta di Montalcino
Production area : Montalcino
Grape variety: Malvasia di Candia Aromatica, Vermentino, Zibibbo
Colour: Straw yellow
Alcoholic strength: 12,5 to 13%
Food pairing: Aperitifs, all fish meal
Serving temperature: 8-10°CC
Do you like Italian wine?
Check out the finest selection of wine boxes, ready to ship from:
- Pepita Bianco DOC Sicilia 2019 Organic White Wine
- Gibilmoro Nero D’Avola DOC Sicilia 2017 Organic Red Wine
- Dolcetto D'Alba DOC 2019 Italian Red Wine
- Barbera D'Alba DOC 2017 Italian Red Wine
- Langhe Nebbiolo DOC 2017 Italian Red Wine
- Barolo La Volta DOCG 2016 Italian Red Wine