Are you looking where to buy the Fusilli classic bronze drawn by Pasta Toscana ? Buy Italian food online from Squisito shop!
This box includes 4x500gr. packages of FUSILLI SUPER N.85 Pasta Toscana bronze drawn, Italian Classic line.
The Italian Pasta Toscana is entirely produced in Italy with high quality wheat coming from Tuscany region of Italy and expertly worked in the local factory in Castiglion Fiorentino village.
Innovative production technology and bronze drawing make a premium quality pasta with a rough surface that holds the sauce perfectly. The “Agriqualità” mark, granted by the Region of Tuscany certifies that this product is made using integrated agricultural techniques and safe conservation and packaging practices.
Authentic, typical, wholesome: this is PASTA TOSCANA.
- Agriqualità mark guarantees production and harvesting techniques that respect the environment
- Comes from a selection of 100% Tuscan wheat
- Bronze drawn and dried at low temperatures
Discover more products from Squisito to create your delicious recipes:
- The organic line of Pasta Toscana
- A delicate extra virgin olive oil from Apulia region
- San marzano POD tomatoes produced as a numbered edition
- Tomato Purée San Marzano POD numbered edition
- Chianina beef ready made sauce from Tuscany, Italy
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COOKING
Pour pasta into boiling salted water (5 lt. for 500 g of pasta). Stir and boil for about 9 minutes for Penne Rigate, Spaghetti and Fusilli, 11 minutes for Tortiglioni. Drain well. Add your favorite sauce. Mix and serve.
COOKING AL DENTE:
Fusilli: 9 minutes
Ingredients: Durum Wheat Semolina, Water
Average nutritional values
Energy: 1593 kj - 378 kcal
FATS OF WHICH: 1,9g
FATTY ACIDS 0,8g
Carbohydrates of whic: 76g
Ingredients and average nutritional values indicated by the producer.