This product is delivered in a box who contains 6x 0,75Lt bottles of wine.
L'Aietta by Mulinari family is the smaller and exclusive winery of the Montalcino village in Tuscany region of Italy - this Rosso di Montalcino DOC 2018 red wine is very prestigious and top rated by wine critic.
The Mulinary family produces only 2500 bottles of Rosso di Montalcino red wine.
This Rosso di Montalcino is obtained from 100% Sangiovese grapes, the harvest is done in the last decade of September, first decade of October, then fermentation and maceration for 21 days and finally is aged in 10 hl Slavonian oak barrels for 12 months.
The wine has a pale ruby red color with garnet reflections and an intense, characteristic aroma with cherry, blackberries, spices, cinnamon, floral and balsamic notes.
In the mouth it is dry, savory, red fruits and tannic.
It should be enjoyed with red meats, pappardelle with meat sauce, arista alla fiorentina, salami.
It should be served at 18-20°C
Do you like Italian wine?
Check out the finest selection of wine boxes, ready to ship from:
- Pepita Bianco DOC Sicilia 2019 Organic White Wine
- Gibilmoro Nero D’Avola DOC Sicilia 2017 Organic Red Wine
- Dolcetto D'Alba DOC 2019 Italian Red Wine
- Barbera D'Alba DOC 2017 Italian Red Wine
- Langhe Nebbiolo DOC 2017 Italian Red Wine
- Barolo La Volta DOCG 2016 Italian Red Wine